Accelerate Change is a digital media lab founded in 2012. Our mission is to develop and test new models for citizen organizing, particularly with communities of color, that are scalable, financially self-sustainable, and develop deep, trusted relationships that can move people to act. We use lean experimentation to rigorously test ideas for services and benefits that could help address challenges and unmet needs in people’s everyday lives. Our work centers on collaboration with a network of digital media partner organizations that are working to drive social change.
Accelerate Change (and many of our partner organizations) are looking to hire talented people who are skilled in digital media and passionate about social change and social justice. If we’re lucky enough to have you consider us for your next big career opportunity, there are a few key things you should know about us up front:
- We really like Google Suite as a lean, collaborative organization. That’s true for hiring, too, so you’ll see that the application link takes you to a Google Form.
- All of our roles are remote, based anywhere in the US. Our entire team has been remote since 2012, and we love the flexibility it gives us to manage work and life.
- We have an intentional hiring process to ensure people we’re bringing on the team are set up for long-term success and that there’s a strong mutual fit. That means our hiring process takes time, but we’re committed to being as communicative as possible so you know what’s next and when you can expect to hear from us.
If you don’t see a role that matches your experience and interest below, we would love to hear from you! Submit an interest form here to share what you’re looking for and tell us about your experience: Accelerate Change Interest Form.
- Vice President, Digital Media Innovation at Accelerate Change – remote from anywhere in the US
- Tech Specialist (Freelance) at Accelerate Change – remote from anywhere in the US
- Chatbot Specialist (Freelance) at Accelerate Change – remote from anywhere in the US
- Women’s Health News Writer (Freelance) at Accelerate Change – remote from anywhere in the US